The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action. A Busy Girl's Bucket List: In honor of 420

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

In honor of 420

To legalize or not to legalize marijuana? That is the questions. Well, I’m going to make the answer to that question short and sweet, because I honestly could care less.

Do I smoke? Hell no. Do I think it’s cool to do it? Definitely not. Do I think the world would come crashing down if it was legalized? That’s a negative also.

Due to my biased, non-smoking opinion, I don’t think it should be legalized just because I don’t like it and some people would be better off without it. Honestly, I love Bob Marley, Dave Matthews, and hippie festivals so I'm in a dilemma... decisions, decisions!

On the other hand, Marijuana SHOULD be legalized, because making it illegal doesn’t make it go away. Everyone seems to have a way of getting it, and the stoners who do nothing with their lives will continue to do nothing with their lives whether it’s legalized or not. It also could lessen crime rates if you could buy it in stores, just like you do alcohol, rather than having to go through the shady process that goes on when dealing.

I don’t think there would be the drastic change that everyone thinks, but that may have something to do with the lack of reality and real people I’ve had access to, while on the tenth planet we call Morgantown.


FUN FACTS:
-Police dispatch code for smoking pot in some states is 420.
-There are approximately 420 active chemicals in marijuana.
-4:20 is tea time for pot-smokers in Holland.

No comments:

Post a Comment