The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action. A Busy Girl's Bucket List: eeeeeeasy peasy

Thursday, April 28, 2011

eeeeeeasy peasy

For those of you who get stressed out easily or opposite, just don't care at all, I have 3 major tips for you on how to get through college without straining too many of those precious brain cells, while getting As and Bs.

1. Keep up with your work the entire semester. Read a chapter when you’re supposed to and highlight when you're reading. Most people think this is a waste of time, but when it comes time for a test, you'll barely have to do anything. Would you rather spend 45 minutes one day a week or 8 hours struggling the day before the test. Just sayin.

2. Only go out two nights a week. This doesn't count the beginning and end of the school year, because everyone knows that if the weather's nice, pong on the porch is necessary. But throughout the year, pick the days that have the best bar specials, the best weather, or are someone's birthday and rage hard. In between those days, DO WORK SON. (And everybody knows the same things happen on repeat every week, so if you miss a BOT, it will happen again the next week people)

3. Stay organized. Using a planner helped me to remember so many things, again, without having to strain too much. I write EVERYTHING, and I mean everything, down in my planner the second I know if it, including work schedules, tests, papers, homework, birthdays, weddings, bar crawls... you name it, it's in there. May seem stupid to some of you, but I enjoy not having to think. Extremely helpful for people with a 30 second attention span and short term memory loss like myself.

So there you go. My brilliant, and not too complicated advice on how NOT to fail out of college, especially a top 5 party school. This is the last time these tips will be given, because my last class just ended and I'm done for good. Have fun youngins!

No comments:

Post a Comment