The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action. A Busy Girl's Bucket List: Free fun... Can't beat that

Monday, April 11, 2011

Free fun... Can't beat that

Cooper's Rock, West Virginia
I’m getting closer to graduating, so I decided to fit some things into my schedule before I leave.

After a long, fun-filled, but stressfully expensive weekend, I decided to go with some friends to the most relaxing place West Virginia has to offer... Cooper’s Rock.

We were there for almost four hours, in which we went hiking, climbed rocks, went in caves, took pictures and watched the sun set. It didn’t cost us anything and it was MUCH more fun than going out and drinking, or laying around all day, but it still helped in the mental and physical recovery process that comes after a long weekend.

I suggest going here to everyone, especially college students, because it’s not very often we do more than the same old class, work, downtown routine that we all know so well.


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Refreshing the mind is very important to maintaining sanity in a hectic college life. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been here for almost 4 years and still have yet to make a trip over there.

    ReplyDelete