The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action. A Busy Girl's Bucket List: You Did WHAT!?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

You Did WHAT!?

I would love to talk about the NCAA tournament, but I don’t want to jinx my team before we even get started. SO. I’m going to talk about an experience that I had recently that I NEVER thought I would get talked into doing.

It’s not anything life-changing, but it was something that I always had a huge stereotype about that was completely broken. Well. Here it is… I went to a rave!!!

With my love for colors, dancing, and music, I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before!

Now, I’m not and have never been into doing drugs or getting so wasted that you forget what you did the night before (which were all my stereotypes of what goes on at a rave), but I would consider this more of a fantasy party. IT WAS NOT REAL LIFE.

Picture this.

A really nice, upscale hotel with an indoor water park, d.j. included and open all night long. Awesome music of all types coming from several banquet rooms, with light shows and people dancing everywhere. No fighting, no crying, nobody trashing anything. Just a ton of colored lights, insane music, and people who just want to have a good time.

For one night, I went completely out of my element. No drugs needed and a new appreciation for techno and lightshows, I’d say this “rave” was a pretty successful adventure! This was never on my bucket list, but it deserves a massive CHECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment