The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action. A Busy Girl's Bucket List: Oh how I love my red, red wine

Monday, March 14, 2011

Oh how I love my red, red wine

Did you ever hear the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”?
Well, I love fruit and all, but I’d much rather prefer the research-proven, “a glass of wine a day keeps the doctor away."


Thanks to the research I did for a persuasive speech I’m doing, everyone, women especially, could benefit A LOT from just one 4 oz. glass of wine a day…
Here’s why.



Pros - Helps to:
1. Regulate diabetes by reducing the body’s resistance to insulin
2. Reduce degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease
3. Prevent blood clots by thinning out your blood
4. Prevent blood vessel inflammation
5. Improve cardiovascular health à can reduce risk of heart disease by 40%
6. Reduce risk of certain cancers from the antioxidants in red grapes
7. Boost your body’s defenses against infections
8. Prevent kidney stones, ulcers, etc.
9. Maintain lower body mass than those who indulge occasionally
10. Relax you like CRAZZZYYY



***BUT don’t drink more than the suggested amount because it could have reverse effects of all the benefits I just listed and increase medical problems, even something as minor as migraines (which many of you may already know how this aftermath of drinking too much wine feels like ;)


So with moderation, my dream of a healthy kind of drinking has actually come true!






No comments:

Post a Comment