The Hello Bar is a simple web toolbar that engages users and communicates a call to action. A Busy Girl's Bucket List: The beginning of a new beginning...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The beginning of a new beginning...

For starters.. I am 22, a senior in college, working full time, you get the picture. I enjoy my major and I saved all the fun classes until my last semester for a reason - sleeping in, being lazy, not having any work, living it up.

Well... exactly the opposite happened.

I'm taking less credits than I've ever taken, but have more work than ever before. My job working in sports is what I call, the shit, but because it's technically an internship, I only get paid for half the hours that I actually work. I'm also in three organizations that take up all my spare time during the week, so basically I am overachieving to the point where I don't have time to do anything else.

Don't get me wrong, I still go out, have fun and laugh CONSTANTLY, but I have so much going on that I need a blog to remind me that staying busy or going to a bar doesn't mean I'm living it up... With that said, I'm making this a random bucket list and I can't wait to share my ridiculous and completely random experiences with everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya Tiffany. I'm a full time (senior) student, Husband and father of 3 kids. My wife goes to WVU full time also. Plus I run numerous websites in my "spare time". I'm taking more credits than usual this semester, and will still need a few in the summer to finish up and graduate in August. Time is something I cherish also...heh. Congrats on holding it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we are in the same place! I don't have nearly the classes that I have had previously and I find that I have more work with these "easy" classes than I did with others, plus trying to work too. It can be a little overwhelming considering it is the last semester and all I think about it enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete